Stewardship & Accountability
ESA/Love INC is 501(c) (3) ministry committed to being a Christ-centered organization. We value the importance of earning the trust of our donors and the public at large through developing and maintaining the highest standards of accountability. Our journey of more than 30 years of ministry is marked by financial accountability, ethics, fund-raising practices, and reporting that is consistent with biblical stewardship and national accreditation certification at the highest levels in our industry. Our financial stewardship is visible by the following:
- Accredited membership with Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA).
- Endorsed organization of the United Way of Fresno County.
- Annual audits by an independent certified public accountant
- Oversight by qualified Christian individuals representing accounting, marketplace, academia, management/administration, and other expertise. Our Board of Directors is committed to monitoring our financial status, compliance with policy, and assuring our observance of “Biblical Christian Stewardship.”
How Can I Donate?
We desire that our friends and donors have a gratifying experience, so we provide a few safe, secure, and convenient methods for making your contributions.
- You may DONATE ONLINE securely through Pay Pal, our authorized agent.
- We can process your gift through all MAJOR CREDIT CARD companies: Master Card, American Express, Visa, Discover and debit cards.
- If you prefer to make a donation with a PERSONAL CHECK OR MONEY ORDER, please print the attached form and mail it to us.
- If you would like to partner with ESA/Love INC in any other way, please contact us by phone at (559) 244-0105 or write to: 1300 E. Shaw S-136 Fresno CA. 93710
If so, consider adding ESA/Love INC as a “new payee” and send your contributions with less hassle. No stamps, no written check, and no extra steps!
To create a new payee online, you will need the following information: vendor or payee (payable to):
1300 E. Shaw #136
Fresno, CA 93710-7903
Phone: (559) 244-0105
How Are We Funded
ESA/Love INC is supported entirely by donations from individuals, business, foundations, and churches. It is our policy to not receive any government grant funds. In a typical year 70% of our income comes from donations from people just like you and 30% comes from churches.
Privacy Protection Policy
We are committed to protecting your on-line privacy while providing you with the most useful Web experience possible. While you can use many features of our site anonymously, you are required to provide personal information to make donations or to request materials. See privacy protection policy.
Why Donate to ESA/Love INC?
There are many good organizations helping people! ESA/Love INC is different than most helping agencies. Our mission is to mobilize Christian churches to transform lives and communities in the name of Christ. We work with hundreds of churches, many social services and 60 partner ministries in order to help hurting people. Our clearinghouse approach leverages every dollar given to this ministry. Our reliance upon hundreds of volunteers keeps our staff levels low but very effective.
Additional ways to Donate
The ESA/ Fresno Foundation is available for the additional ways you might choose to give. (Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust, Charitable Remainder Trust, Charitable Lead Trust, Irrevocable Living Trust, Revocable Living Trust, Life Estate Arrangement). We can also receive Gifts of Stock, Life Insurance. IRA gifts and memorial Gifts We will work with your professional consultant or suggest a credible Certified Financial Planner if you would like one.
If you wish to verify and/or change your contact or payment information previously forwarded to us, please call us at (559) 244-0105 or e-mail us.
ESA/Love INC wishes to publicly acknowledge the following foundation partners: