About the Ministry
This ministry is designed to provide the church in the Fresno area with a vision for comprehensive ministry to and with persons who are disabled. The program will help the church reach out to them in a practical manner.
- To help Christians understand that God has a temporal and an eternal plan for all persons.
- To help Christians in the secular community who are working with disabled persons to integrate their faith into the workplace.
- To help the church reach out with the Gospel of Christ to the professional community that works with disabled persons.
- Discover and assist churches that are currently working with disabled people in their congregations.
- Introducing the vision to pastors and other Christian leaders.
- Networking with other agencies, both Christian and secular, to help churches meet needs in practical ways.
- Identifying areas of need among the disabled that are currently not being met and helping to develop ministries that meet those needs.